Coffee Stains Stain Busters
Coffee Stains. Tips on Removing Coffee Stains
- If Coffee Stains are fresh, dilute with water and soak up with a colour fast towel. Repeat as long as effective.
- Treating the Coffee Stains when fresh will avoid the tannin from setting making the stain much harder to remove.
- If the Coffee Stains has dried, apply ammonia solution (1 part cloudy ammonia : 15 parts water) to the affected area.
- Soak up and treat with a white vinegar solution (1 part white vinegar : 1 part water) and soak up.
- Repeat both steps as long as there is improvement.
- Rinse with clean water and blot dry with a colour fast towel.
Further TreatmentOnce set the coffee stains and in particular the tannin can be difficult to remove with just cleaning. Stain Busters Carpet Cleaning Gold Coast have developed products that remove coffee stains from carpets, rugs, lounges and other upholstery. Our certified technicians remove stains just like these every day. Contact us to learn more.
Be sure to read our general stain removal advice before proceeding.
WARNING: NEVER that means NEVER, use any product that contains bleach, chlorine or peroxide as it will remove colour.
Disclaimer. The customer is advised that they use these suggestions entirely at their own risk. The remedies contained herein, in every aspect should be tested in a safe manner., in an inconspicuous area of the carpet before proceeding with a full application. In some instances unpredictable reactions can occur due to certain materials that make up the carpet and/or what has been applied to a stain of a known or unknown origin. These remedies have been designed for carpets and not lounge suites or other fabrics.
When Cleaning a Stain Yourself, in most cases there will be a clean patch. When we attend to a stain, more often than not, we clean the ENTIRE room to stop this from happening.
Our services include:
Carpet Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Fabric Protection, Water Damage Restoration, Upholstery Cleaning, Carpet Stain Release, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Odour Removal, Mattress Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Stain Removal
Please don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 078 246 for more information on stains.