Vomit Stain Gold Coast
There is nothing at all exciting about talking stains. Having said that you are reading this because you have a stain caused by vomit. Here you go:
1. Scrape off all the excess vomit from the carpet.
2. Sprinkle a small amount of baking soda, cornstarch, or any other absorbent directly onto the stain. Let stand for up to 15 minutes, and then simply vacuum.
3. Only use a clean white terry towel cloth and sponge the stain with a dry-cleaning solvent. Remeber NOT to rub.
4. Blot until the solvent is absorbed.
5. If the vomit stain proves to be difficult and remains, mix one tablespoon of liquid hand dishwashing detergent and one tablespoon of white vinegar. Add 2 cups of lukewarm water. Sponge the stain with this solution. Keep blotting the stained area until all the liquid is absorbed.
6. Sponge off with cold water and keep blotting dry to remove the detergent/vinegar solution. If the Stain is still evident, contact Stain Busters. We will give other tips over the phone or if you’re local on the Gold Coast, we can do it for you.
Best advise really is to call a professional carpet cleaner. All carpets vary and the process of any attempt can cause permanent damage to the fibre of the carpet. So, If you don’t feel comfortable attending to the vomit stain, then if you live on the Gold Coast, contact us. We will not only attend to the vomit stain but also carpet clean the entire room for only $95.